Work smarter, not harder. Secrets from successful entrepreneur Kate Kordsmeier. Learn how to make more passive income in your business
At The Lola we are BIG fans of working smarter, not harder and love making passive income when we can! We continue to be inspired by Kate Kordsmeier, a working mom, writer, educator, coach and creative entrepreneur. Kate is a valued Member of our Lola community and through her business, Success with Soul, she’s on a mission to revolutionize the way women live and work by supporting them to build highly profitable, soul-aligned and hands-off online businesses without burning out so they can reclaim their lives, and create massive wealth, power and freedom.
This isn’t an overnight success story
Kate’s story isn’t an overnight success story with a “six-figure launch!” on Kate’s first try. While she’s made over $1.7 million from her blog, courses and coaching programs, she’s also had 2 babies (and taken 6 months of paid self-employed maternity leave), dealt with chronic health conditions and crippling anxiety and panic attacks, taken so many weeks of vacation, created incredible friendships and memories, and experienced more joy, freedom and fulfillment than she ever thought possible.
Are you stuck here in the feast or famine launch cycle?
You’re burned out, overwhelmed, and can’t see how you can grow and scale without working longer, harder hours…
You’ve launched a few times, but feast or famine is real, and you can’t afford to wait until the next “cart open” to make more money. You need consistent income and a predictable, scalable sales system instead of hustling for every customer.
You’re exhausted from live launching and simply can’t fathom hosting another challenge, summit or launching yet another new program just to keep generating revenue.
You’re wondering what happened to that chill business you were promised…you know, the reason you became an entrepreneur in the first place, where you had time for your family and, er, a life!
Worry not, there is another way…
Use Evergreen Sales Funnels To Work Less, Earn More and Make Passive Income In Your Small Business
Kate gave an awesome live workshop to The Lola community about creating evergreen funnels for your business and we wanted to share a few of those valuable strategies, tools and insights with you here.
Start by Diversifying Your Business by Creating Passive Income with Organic Traffic (vs. Non-organic Traffic)
Sales that require you to take constant action (Non-organic Traffic)
- Traffic: Paid Ads, Social Media
- Sales: Live launching
- Revenue: Sponsors
Passive income and content marketing (Organic Traffic)
- Traffic: Organic, Blogging/SEO, Referrals
- Revenue: Affiliate Partners
- Sales: Evergreen Funnels
Want less hustle and more ease in your life and career? Focus your efforts on creating passive income and tap into the power of evergreen sales funnels!
1. It Builds Know, Like and Trust With Your Customers
- If you send someone straight to your sales page you haven’t nurtured them. Before you can “sell” to people you need to build know, like and trust. To do that you need to connect with your people. Send your target customer helpful information, tools and insights to solve the problems and challenges their facing.
2. It Meets Your Customers Where They Are
- If you only live launch you may be forcing people to make a decision that’s not right for them in that moment. People might be going through a big life change and be forced to buy at a time that’s not right for them, or not at all. Give them better customer service by meeting them where they are today. Evergreen gives them what they want, exactly when they want it.
- You can still create urgency by getting them into a sales funnel and giving bonuses if they sign up in a specific time frame.
3. It Honors Different Buyer Types
- Hares: they know what they want, they’ve been looking for it. They’ll buy now. They are quick decision-makers.
- Turtles: Talk to you personally, read your content and listen to your podcast before they are ready to purchase.
- You give both types of buyers something that works for them.
4. It’s Kind To Your Customers
- Giving ppl a limited decision-making window is kind. It stops them from swirling and out of painful analysis paralysis.
5. Supports Human Nature
- Doing nothing is so much easier than making a decision. Help your customers make quicker decisions and stop them from swirling.
- Urgency and scarcity. Do your automated sales system in a way that feels good to you.
6. You’ll Make More Money and Passive Income
- More effective sales and more money than having everything available all the time
- You’ll sell more using those limited time windows (with your bonuses that are available for a limited time)
7. Gives You Leverage. You’ll Enjoy Your Work and your Life More
- Take all the variables out. You’ve created an automated system that sells your business all year long
- You don’t have to pitch and sell all year long. You can do the actions you are best at or whatever you are called to do in your business.
- More free time to do what you love!
8. Sustainable Growth (consistent, year-round revenue and passive income)
- You’ll be able to run your business more easily and generate more year-round revenue
Attract, nurture and convert new customers with evergreen sales funnels. Create sustainable, consistent growth in your business!
“We’re taught success is linear and it sets us up to feel like we’re failing. Success, like nature, is cyclical. Focus on making small, continuous improvements.” – Kate Kordsmeier
Remember: One size doesn’t fit all.
- How does it actually feel to do the work you do?
- How does your work life balance make you feel?
- How do you set your goals?
- Are they in alignment with your values?
- Are you sacrificing something important to get reach them?
You are allowed to do business in a way that works for you
- There isn’t one right way, there are so many ways to get the results you want
- What you decide today doesn’t have to be what you do forever
- You can pivot, change your mind, tweak it and evolve
- You are allowed to make your business fit your life
- You are allowed to fail
Want to build a business that works for you? Generate consistent, sustainable growth? Create success with soul?
Stop the hustle! Grow your traffic and revenue on auto-pilot while working from a place of rest, ease and alignment
The Incubator Success Cycle
About Kate Kordsmeier
It is Kate’s mission to revolutionize the way women live and work by supporting them to build highly profitable, soul-aligned and hands-off online businesses without burning out so they can reclaim their lives, and create massive wealth, power and freedom.
- Founder + CEO of the Success with Soul Incubator.
- Owner of online business since 2015 and have made over $1.5 million from my blog, courses and coaching programs.
- During that time, she also had 2 babies (and taken 6+ months of paid maternity leave), dealt with chronic health conditions (hypothyroidism and PCOS) and crippling anxiety and panic attacks, took so many weeks of vacation, created incredible friendships and memories, and experienced more joy, freedom and fulfillment than I ever thought possible.